Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sick and Tired

I guess its kinda fitting especially in the land down south that so many new ailments seem to be arising. No wonder with the workload the average person has to contend with. A world of latch-key kids as families can't support themselves on one income unless it is far above the supposed poverty line.

I watch the TV and am amazed at the line of sales pitches that I see almost every day for medication sales. Man I can take a pill to wake up, one to settle my nerves before I go to work, another at work so I can keep my concentration as I'm so damn tired from working all the time. Then I need one to bring me down as my stress levels are so high because I did fall asleep at work anyway and almost got fired. Then I can come home and before bed I can take a sleep aid.

Man I guess as the drug companies are "legal" they can promote anything they want.. Still debating in my head how many of these frigging ailments are just sales pitches. In another fifty years we will be just what the government wants.. A zombie labor force that doesn't complain, does what they are told when they are told and they get to take all our money as well.

Let me tell you people... WAKE THE **** UP...

I can't believe how many people I talk to that just say "what can I do about it?".

For one thing, get the hell out of the house and vote. It does make a difference when we all do it. Man lets all vote for the green party, at least they are new and haven't been corrupted yet.

Here in Canada we had the Rhino party some years back and their platform was a joke... But what was scary, they almost got a few guys voted in. Even they would have been better as at least we would have been able to get high, and would have a 2 day work week and then there was the beer bonus as well..

Stop being sheeple and start being people. Remember that the government works for us and not the other way around. They do all this crap because we let them do it.

Enough is enough people start paying attention before its too late..

So my question to ponder today is...

Are you feeling sick today? What imaginary ailment have they convinced you that inflicts you?

have a great day... and remember: "An uneducated, unhealthy, frightened and demoralized nation is easy to govern"

No comments:

Post a Comment