Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome to Govonca

I would like to thank all those who now and in the future visit my blog.

I know the name sounds somewhat weird but many may have already guessed the dig that I am making with the name... Those visitors who reside in Canada especially from the oppressive province of Ontario or mini America as I call it may recognize the implication more readily...

Yes... Govonca is a name that is derived from a very common list of sites here in my merry homeland... Most provincial government websites end in the fashion of:
gov.on.ca

And I being someone who has reached his boiling point with government red tape, lies and basic crap have now decided to make my opinions public.

When is enough... enough?

This is in fact a site dedicated to all the people who are in one way or another sick and tired of increased government whips and chains. Sick and tired of paying tax dollar after tax dollar and seeing nothing for the people.

I have decided to do what I can to make people more aware of what is happening in our world today especially North America by posing many questions in the hopes of raising awareness and hopefully some critique as well. I just love a good argument.

I guess this ends my initial introduction for my blog and I hope as I add to this forum each and everyday visitors will be able to see what I see and together maybe we can all make a difference.

Quote of the day... not sure who said it but to me it really sums up the mentality of the Canadian government and our south of the border buddies attitude towards the general population that make up these once great nations...

"An unhealthy, uneducated, scared and demoralized nation is easy to govern"


This is the North American attitude towards its people and we are letting them get away with it...

So does it make sense that North Americans are in relation to the rest of the civilized world, unhealthy (Poor or nonexistent health care); uneducated (at least not without excessive cost), scared (especially of the government) and demoralized (excessive amounts of debt).

Hmmm... Could these things be by design?

I would love to hear thoughts, comments on this my first question.









No comments:

Post a Comment